Welcome to Trinity College London in Spain and Portugal
Trinity College Spain & Portugal's VLE platform, 'Excellence in Education': has a new teacher support programme for the Academic year, 2017-18
Continue to develop your teaching skills for the challenges you will face with your learners in the new academic year, September 2017 to June 2018. Develop and improve your understanding of Trinity College London's prestigious GESE and ISE Certificates with the help of experienced language skills trainers and E-Moderators of English, using lesson plans, classroom activities and language teaching resources. Discover the 'Trinity Stars Young Performers in English Award'.
Excellence in Education, as an approved service provider for Trinity College London, will open registration on Monday, 8th of January 2018 for Stage 1 and Stage 2 courses, which will be offered as outlined below. Stage 3 courses will open registration on 8th February, 2018. We look forward to sharing ideas with you on one of our free online teacher support courses.
*To be able to take full advantage of this platform and see more, you need to have an account. If you are not a registered user yet, you can easily create one at http://excellenceineducation.eu/moodle/login/signup.php?
The enrolment period will open on 8th January, 2018 for stages 1 & 2 and on 8th February for Stage 3.
1. Quest for Best: GESE INTERMEDIATE (15h over 3 weeks/4 weekends) 13/01/2018 - 03/02/2018
2. Quest for Best: GESE ADVANCED (15h over 3 weeks/4 weekends) 13/01/2018 - 03/02/2018
3. Quest for Best: Developing Reading & Writing Skills B1 (30h-5 weeks/6 weekends) 20/01/2018-28/02/2018
4. Quest for Best: Developing Speaking & Listening Skills B1 (30h-5 weeks/6 weekends) 20/01/2018-28/02/2018
5. Quest for Best: Reflecting on Functional language (15h over 3 weeks/4 weekends) 17/02/2018-11/03/2018
6. Quest for Best: Trinity Stars and Teaching Young Learners (15h over 3 weeks/4 weekends) 17/02/2018-11/03/2018
To apply for a place on one of these courses you must be highly motivated and ideally have at least C1 CEFR level. Login to your account, click on the course title you would like to request and follow the instructions. You will be sent confirmation the day before the course starts. (Please note that numbers are limited to 40 participants, so please do not request a place if you think you may not have enough time).
NB: Teachers can only participate in ONE course during a 'stage'. If you do apply for more than one course, you MUST state your preference in the dialogue box that has a space for a 'comment' on the request form. This will ensure that you are not assigned a place on a course of your second choice.
Exciting news !
Dear registered user,
'Quest for Best: Teaching Pronunciation to Young Learners of English (Primary)' has been over-subscribed and efforts are being made to accommodate those who are either new to Trinity College Spain & Portugal's platform, or who have successfully completed a previous course.
There are still a few places remaining on the following two courses:
- 'Quest for Best: Reading and Writing about Me and My World'
- 'Quest for Best: Talking about Me and My World (Speaking and Listening)'
As from 28th of October, 2017, Trinity College Spain & Portugal will be offering THREE free 30 hour online teacher support courses on it's Virtual Learning platform Excellence in Education. The enrolment period is now open and enrolments will be accepted for up to 40 teachers per course. ...Read the rest of this topic